The Finale....

Yeah, it was hard not think of it, but the end was there and I have to swallow my pride in giving up my friendship with a dearest friend, after we have known each other for there years, I believe.
She took her stuff out from the house, without notice which I considered extremely rude, and the time was unpleasant for the whole house since we were not ready for the sudden action taken by her. The reason for her to do that was because she was out of her job, need to cut down expenses and if I tried to be in her shoes, at least I would be doing the same thing with courtesy and respect, just for the sake of a dying friendship. Even for a bad relationship, it definitely to be ended in a nicer way. Dont you guys share the sentiment?
I am not here to comment on the incident, but to think of my role as a friend, it seemed most of my girl's friends turned away from me because they are tired of me since I am not really an exciting person to be with :) , or they found the true man of a lifetime, but in most cases, they definitely prefer to be with their men. Have been there, done that, and I just realised that girlfriends are far more important to me than getting myself devoted to a man. Friendship was lost and found again, with same people, in odd and quirkier ways but it does enrich our life with good old memories and profound true experience which made you to be stronger and wiser.
And it doesnt mean that you have to wait for the Friendship Day to come for saying good things bout your pals or buddy, so I am taking this opportunities for this tribute to mostly remembered ones that came into my life.
Yanti, you reminds me of some other people back in the past. But of course, you are you and nothing like you. Too bad if we just have to put our friendship this way. Dont you think the financial constraint factor has something to do with this? I do respect your decision of making a quick exit from my life since you need more time for yourself. I am trying to cope with the lost but wish u luck for any future engagement or what so ever.
To Khadizan, though we havent seen each other for years (remember the last time was when you are my junior and you came to my hostel in Harapan, USM, somewhen in 1998) and we still managed to text each other till today. It happened since we found ourselves again in the midst of Pasar Ramadhan in Masjid India KL. It was accidental reunion. Very funny.
Looking forward to see you for our upcoming batch reunion next year. Things looking well for you. I do miss our time together of talking bout the philosophy, true heroes and our dreams when we supposed to be some meaningful figures, but what the hell, once a Kurshian will always a Kurshian. Same goes to Azah, Renn and my ever buddy Max (where are you huh???)
To Moon, who found me again after we have been separated when you fled away to KL after the incident. I know that I had to do what I was supposed to do, and I am glad that you still consider me as a friend though I am suck in many ways. I have changed a lot since you saw me the last time, sorry for not be able to join you for any event or what so ever. I wish you can find someone special there for you, you did changed in certain ways LOL. And because of you, I managed to know great friends such as Farah, and Nurul and Shariman and bla bla.....
There are many friends out there that I still remember but if you happen to read this do contact me at 019-2543808. I am making my entry again, in newer, fresher way. Friendship Remains...

Comments

  1. Anonymous15:28

    jay,
    kak zaza ni.
    baca blog jay bila kak zaza free. hari tu risau gak bila awak gi pinjam nagn ah long tu.. tapi k zz tau, u'll managed.. somehow.
    sorry tak dapat nak tolong time tu... tapi masa ke depan, insya Allah.

    pasal entry ni,
    kak zaza harap dapat jadi kawan jay sampai bila2.

    take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous09:57

    A Vow of A Friend
    -----------------

    I told you I'll be your friend
    And I'll never break my vow
    It's going to cause a lot of sorrow
    But it's better than living a lie...

    I would have to get used to it somehow
    Hear you talk about the love you feel
    While I sulk in the depths of my silence
    Finding comfort in my cogent dreams...

    I would tell myself I can make it
    I can finish life's long race
    I'll convince myself I am happy
    With the thought that you're okay...

    Your pain will be my pain
    I would give without expecting
    I'll be selfless, I'll be strong
    I'll build bridges, be forgiving...

    I would exalt the world's beauty
    I'll drown myself in its wonder
    I would look beyond my horizon
    Find peace till the hurting's over...

    But I guess, right now, what's important
    Is that I'll keep my promise
    I'll swear to God, I'll be here
    When you call and when I'm needed...

    I shall wish you all the best
    Our borrowed life has to offer
    I'll pray to God to keep you safe
    And keep you warm in His shelter...

    I shall let go of the pain and fear
    And though not easy, I'll find life's meaning
    My existence won't be spent on a love that's lost
    It'll be spent on meaningful living...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts