A visit To Ah Long.....Part 2
Eversince the day I called Mr.Ah Long 2, my head was full with figures. I need to recalculate my expenditure, borrowing or commitment that I had to meet and the conclusion was I need to borrow about RM1K for two months payment period and the interest was exorbitant. Have been comparing with other resources but my condition was not permitting me to get less interest option due to my salary was not banked-in, it was cheque by hand. Total blame on my company *LOL*
So, with guts and curiousity, and some desperate feeling of Ka-ching, I headed to S.C, just to meet this guy (and the imagination was running very wild of what this person would be when I meet him eye to eye. ) I was thinking that he might be a pot-bellied Ah Beng, in a singlet or baby-tee and 3 1/4 bermuda, Rolex watch on his wrist, some grey curly hair ( Phua Chu Kang type maybe) and with his bling bling, he will waved the Money to me. Very weird thought that striked my longing for an adventures, and of what to say to this Ah Long if I fail to meet the requirements.
The Shop name was really funny. RM-ACE. it is MONEY-RACE if you can add another letter of R. The staircase leading to the shop was having dark blue coloured paint and stain of grease, dirt was all over the wall. This is real man, no one will have the second thought to enter if it is not because of the money factor.
So I climbed the staircase and found that the shop was divided into two partition, one is a unisex saloon (the operator was a street wearing ah lian with dangling yellow earing in pink top and short) and another one is the Ah Long 's office itself. The class partition was full with smudges i could hardly see the one in the office), quite disgusting wasnt it???... but what to do, i need to brave myself out anyway. Press the door bell, open the door and found myself not to be in awe by the office condition and the people there. To be continued.....
Comments
Post a Comment