Reunion......

Really glad that someone who is watching you from far has made a call to me last nite.
He is my favourite uncle, no-blood related or what ever. After like 3 years, some raya and birthdays cards, we will meet again for keeping update on each other. I am his "guinea" pig, a social study volunteer that has been doing quite well to serve as an example to other, troubled teenagers.
He is my Uncle Fuad, the NGO councellor, my shrink who tried his best to motivate me and he did.
Knowing that I was one of the occupants of Tmn Seri Puteri Cheras or better known as TSPC (It is not a residential area nor a wealthy private land) , I kept this dark secret from my present friends or colleagues who have no idea of what the place all about. It is a detention camp (also known as Rumah Pemulihan Akhlak) for troubled, underage girls, from sex workers, GRO (guest relation officers) , drug junkie, rape victims to unmarried young mothers who serve a minimum sentence of 2 months to 2 years. The place is next after Penjara Wanita Kajang and we were having this sisterly relation whenever we managed to see each other during those clinic trips. I was discussing on the KL nite life back then. (the only topic I could remember) It was so bizzare but we were there for each other.
All I can say that my earlier life was really messy and knowing that you can change to be better after you have "graduated" from the "instituition" has made me realize that there are some strangers who really care about you.
Well, I am looking forward to see him, Lyana and some girls that he managed to contact earlier on, just to see how far we have been all this while. Perhaps, the girls can be my new clubbing mates only after Uncle Fuad leave us. I could not wait longer.

Comments

Popular Posts