De-Stressed
Eversince my last update on the Ah Long part, people has called me, messaged me how was the deal, they sounded worried bout anything would happen to me but I was doing quite fine. I know u guys would read my entry, so thanks for being concern, my friends ehehehhehe.
Nothing much happened these days, back in the office, people keep talking about the listing thingy and the management were really sucks in giving the share option to the employee. I did manage to persuade mum to buy some stock for me :). Considering the fact that the price wont skyrocket in the first day, my intention was to get some profit, pay some debt and return the money to mum with her share of profit too. RM0.15 per earning wont be such a big deal, so I decided to make some money, just to see how good the stock market is and continue this life as nothing happens.
For four days of annual leave has actually made my days with those phone calls from strangers. My ad in the Star has managed to attract some callers, in fact there will be a new housemate for July , I was really excited cause there will be someone to occupy the empty rooms. Has received a call from a guy who wanted to secure a room for his cousin, very weird though, and he wanted to know me for a friendship????? A converted Muslim Sikh guy with a corporate lawyer title? Nah, too risky anyway. I refused the invitation and then my mailbox kept flooding.
So, here I am, back to work with peaceful mind. And the work keep on piling....
Comments
Post a Comment