Loaded....
What if people think you are as an outspoken, crazy and simply annoying?
I am here not to justify myself for the qualities that I possessed, yet to describe how experience I am (really?) so dont take things so seriously. After all, those juicy office gossip and non-productive chat make the life so interesting, dont they? It may sound stupid, but people is still the best judges of themselves.
Just because you can not fit into the conversation, (after being clueless of what was the topic or have any relation to it or not ), just ignore us, pay attention to your work like as what I did. Find someone who as intelligent as you and boring like you as well. Search for your niche, someone who can fit in to be your confidante. No backstabbing, please. Talk something else which have nothing to do with us. We are talking about the experience in our life time, so for those who feels that our way is too offensive for you, please stand up and ask us to stop or simply leave the territory. No place for hypocrites or goody two-shoes here, or else find yourself working/living with demented people who have nothing to do except talking 'bout other people's bad behaviour.
Comments
Post a Comment