Bad day

It is a bad day when

1. My beloved Bo did not win the American Idol. I put all my prayers for him coz I have the feeling that he is going to win that. I have supported him since day 1, have keeping my eyes wide open to see and listen to his rich, sultry voice during my lonely night or hours. Somehow, he gave me the strength to carry on and to endure this emptiness.
2. The co-worker that i thought should be fine with the previous appointments done by me was complaining that he received too many task, and the person who listened to him was one of the top bosses. I have the feeling that these people will screw me no matter how tolerant I was with this person. I guess, if you do not share the same colour or sentiment, people will just keep blaming you for everything. I feel like quiting.
3. I am playing with fire, and the flame will grow stronger, and the game becomes more dangerous. Though this game has been played before, I am digging my own grave this time.

Comments

Popular Posts