ab·sent-mind·ed (ăb'sənt-mīn'dĭd)adj.
Deep in thought and heedless of present circumstances or activities; preoccupied.
adjective
So lost in thought as to be unaware of one's surroundings: absent, abstracted, bemused, distrait, faraway, inattentive, preoccupied. Idioms: a million miles away. See ability/inability, awareness/unawareness.
That is the best word to describe me nowadays. There was lot of incident happened because of that.
1. I forgot to bring back my house key after 13 hours spent in the office. Luckily my colleague willing to drive back to the office in middle of the night or else, i would be sleeping outside the house.
2. I left my key hanging at the grill door. I forgot to keep the key inside my bag after being "kelam kabut" with my daughter. Again, i was lucky coz the neighbour kept on watching the house before i got back.
3. I forgot to lock the grill after picking up my daughter on one lazy saturday afternoon. Usually, i would go straight to bed for an afternoon siesta. I never have the slightest imagination that my daughter would "escape" while i was dozing off. She was missing for an hour. At the end, i found her at the nearest police station afer being frantically panicked and run like "orang gila". Some neighbour helped to send the little girl to that place or I wont be able to see her again, forever.
Those are just a small number from the countless moment of being forgetful. I have desire to elaborate more, but as my mum said before, if God creates ears , hands or every piece of body parts to be detachable, i would be the first one to lose everything. Ha ha , i could not imagine myself losing my cunt. At least for now.
Deep in thought and heedless of present circumstances or activities; preoccupied.
adjective
So lost in thought as to be unaware of one's surroundings: absent, abstracted, bemused, distrait, faraway, inattentive, preoccupied. Idioms: a million miles away. See ability/inability, awareness/unawareness.
That is the best word to describe me nowadays. There was lot of incident happened because of that.
1. I forgot to bring back my house key after 13 hours spent in the office. Luckily my colleague willing to drive back to the office in middle of the night or else, i would be sleeping outside the house.
2. I left my key hanging at the grill door. I forgot to keep the key inside my bag after being "kelam kabut" with my daughter. Again, i was lucky coz the neighbour kept on watching the house before i got back.
3. I forgot to lock the grill after picking up my daughter on one lazy saturday afternoon. Usually, i would go straight to bed for an afternoon siesta. I never have the slightest imagination that my daughter would "escape" while i was dozing off. She was missing for an hour. At the end, i found her at the nearest police station afer being frantically panicked and run like "orang gila". Some neighbour helped to send the little girl to that place or I wont be able to see her again, forever.
Those are just a small number from the countless moment of being forgetful. I have desire to elaborate more, but as my mum said before, if God creates ears , hands or every piece of body parts to be detachable, i would be the first one to lose everything. Ha ha , i could not imagine myself losing my cunt. At least for now.