First day....
It was the most boring day of our operation in TPM office.
No radio, no sounds of people talking on the phone with weird polyphonics tones, and most importantly, the internet connection. We spent the whole day with Kenny’s Dragonball Movie in Mandarin, PC games in Flash from Salman and badly picked songs from my own MP3 collection. Worst part, we would be like this for the entire week.
Being isolated made me realize that it is the people who make office life to be interesting. Back in the days when I have free time (a rare occasion indeed), I would spend the whole day gossiping with female colleague. Wish to have a female friend that I can talk to…..
No radio, no sounds of people talking on the phone with weird polyphonics tones, and most importantly, the internet connection. We spent the whole day with Kenny’s Dragonball Movie in Mandarin, PC games in Flash from Salman and badly picked songs from my own MP3 collection. Worst part, we would be like this for the entire week.
Being isolated made me realize that it is the people who make office life to be interesting. Back in the days when I have free time (a rare occasion indeed), I would spend the whole day gossiping with female colleague. Wish to have a female friend that I can talk to…..