Answered prayers.....
I turned 26 two days ago. Life is as usual, long office hour and my juggling routine as a co-ordinator, advisor, assistant to the boss and as a single parent where the time spent for myself is zero. I need a break.
A few days ago, a close buddy to my brother, Najib came to submit some forms for the credit card application. We met and talked. Talked about what happened in the last 5 years after the last time we had seen each other. It was a sweet moment in Penang, where life was blissful and the time spent on sight-seeing trip, barbeque dinner at the apartment, lepak time in Ferringi were captured into photos. So much for the old memories ....
Wan informed me, that somewhere in 2002, roughly in October, he had seen Mos, with a woman in Chow Kit area. They looked like a couple, he claimed. Suddenly i was trying to recall, where was I and what i was doing. Trying to convince him more of what the gal looked like, he said that she was pretty and slim and a bit "manja" and "menggesel" at Mos. I felt disgusted coz while they were seemed "in love" with each other, i was in my confinement period (worst time) for two months (Fatiha was born in August 2002) and struggling to find a job to survive. Then he called, asking forgiveness for the things he done to me and the baby , somewhen in December, same year and we almost to be re-united in January 2004 but it was postponed, due to my family disagreement and quarrel.
He would never change. I was being lavished with sweet but empty promises. The worse part is he is always a womaniser, a woman magnet where gals will get attracted to him easily, including me. Due to that, my mother totally objected the idea of us, trying to be together again for the sake of Fatiha. Finally, after lots of verbal abuse, i was being chased out from the house. New episode of life started again, with only two of us and that will remain forever.
for years, i have been praying that he will turn up at the door and we will back as "one", but there is no news from him at all. He maybe happy with someone else, and getting married to that gal or what so ever. My prayers has been answered. My Mum's words are true, suddenly, i can see the point of all the arguement:
a) I may become a miserable wife with a baby, and another baby and baby each year while
my husband gets "busy" with other woman
b) My career would be "nowhere" coz i was busy worrying about money, my "babies", chores stuff and of course, my husband 's whereabout
I should be grateful for what i have - my work, friend and my daughter,and infact i dont lose anything at all. No more regret, no more cries at night thinking myself
as an unlucky "damsel in distress" who need the hug from the loser . Things are clearer now and I should move forward this time.
Good bye, Mos.
A few days ago, a close buddy to my brother, Najib came to submit some forms for the credit card application. We met and talked. Talked about what happened in the last 5 years after the last time we had seen each other. It was a sweet moment in Penang, where life was blissful and the time spent on sight-seeing trip, barbeque dinner at the apartment, lepak time in Ferringi were captured into photos. So much for the old memories ....
Wan informed me, that somewhere in 2002, roughly in October, he had seen Mos, with a woman in Chow Kit area. They looked like a couple, he claimed. Suddenly i was trying to recall, where was I and what i was doing. Trying to convince him more of what the gal looked like, he said that she was pretty and slim and a bit "manja" and "menggesel" at Mos. I felt disgusted coz while they were seemed "in love" with each other, i was in my confinement period (worst time) for two months (Fatiha was born in August 2002) and struggling to find a job to survive. Then he called, asking forgiveness for the things he done to me and the baby , somewhen in December, same year and we almost to be re-united in January 2004 but it was postponed, due to my family disagreement and quarrel.
He would never change. I was being lavished with sweet but empty promises. The worse part is he is always a womaniser, a woman magnet where gals will get attracted to him easily, including me. Due to that, my mother totally objected the idea of us, trying to be together again for the sake of Fatiha. Finally, after lots of verbal abuse, i was being chased out from the house. New episode of life started again, with only two of us and that will remain forever.
for years, i have been praying that he will turn up at the door and we will back as "one", but there is no news from him at all. He maybe happy with someone else, and getting married to that gal or what so ever. My prayers has been answered. My Mum's words are true, suddenly, i can see the point of all the arguement:
a) I may become a miserable wife with a baby, and another baby and baby each year while
my husband gets "busy" with other woman
b) My career would be "nowhere" coz i was busy worrying about money, my "babies", chores stuff and of course, my husband 's whereabout
I should be grateful for what i have - my work, friend and my daughter,and infact i dont lose anything at all. No more regret, no more cries at night thinking myself
as an unlucky "damsel in distress" who need the hug from the loser . Things are clearer now and I should move forward this time.
Good bye, Mos.
I want to comment can ah??
ReplyDeleteI want to say Hello Jazmin!
I want to say, Happy Birthday!
I want to say I love you My Friend!
It's so great you have a blog now. And from what I can see, your VOCAB is SUPERB! FEEWITT!!!
Hugs and Kisses for my sweet mommy.